I'm excited to announce another volume of my Latest in Clinical Nutrition DVD
series. Order my new DVD at http://www.drgreger.org/DVDs or
through Amazon at http://amzn.to/133dayq
Here's the list of chapters from the new volume 14 DVD -- a preview of what's to
come on http://www.NutritionFacts.org:
1. Fighting the Blues With Greens? MAO Inhibitors in Plants
2. Kiwifruit for
3. Tart Cherries for Insomnia
4. Hot Sauce in the Nose for Cluster
5. Cayenne Pepper for Irritable Bowel and Chronic Indigestion
Dietary Treatment for Painful Menstrual Periods
7. Is Carrageenan Safe?
Safety of Noni and Mangosteen Juice
9. Infant Seizures Linked to Mother's Spirulina Use
10. Keeping Your Hands Warm With Citrus
11. Reducing Muscle
Fatigue With Citrus
12. Reducing Muscle Soreness With Berries
Exercise-Induced Oxidative Stress With Watercress
14. Which Seaweed is Most
Protective Against Breast Cancer?
15. Survival of the Firmest: Erectile
Dysfunction and Death
16. 50 Shades of Greens
17. Pistachio Nuts for Erectile
18. Butter-Flavored Microwave Popcorn or Breathing
19. Treating ADHD
20. Artificial Food Colors and ADHD
21. Tricks to Get Kids to
Eat Healthier at School
22. Tricks to Get Kids to Eat Healthier at Home
Tricks to Get Adults to Eat Healthier
24. Changing Our Taste Buds
Better to Look Better
26. Poultry Exposure Tied to Liver and Pancreatic Cancer
27. Eating Outside Our Kingdom
28. Starving Cancer With Methionine Restriction
29. Methionine Restriction as a Life Extension Strategy
30. Heart Disease Starts
In the last two DVDs I cut the chapter menus so I could pack in more content,
but folks missed the ability to navigate around to each individual topic. So
although this DVD is only 113 minutes long, the chapter menus are back by
At NutritionFacts.org, every day is
Independence day. Independence from advertisers, from sponsors, from paid
subscriptions, and from commercial influence. Please help me keep the site free
for all, for all time.
The DVDs bring in money to help keep NutritionFacts.org afloat.
If you're just going to wait to watch all the videos online individually --
great! But please consider making a donation. Hundreds of viewers like you (http://nutritionfacts.org/donors/)
have already stepped up and helped out.
Between 2012 end-of-year giving and what I've been able to raise so far this
year, I have funds sufficient to pay total operating expenses through to
mid-September. At this point I was really hoping to be set through the remainder
of the year, so I can spend less time worrying about fundraising and more time
focusing on the research at hand. To make your contribution to NutritionFacts.org Inc.
(the 501(c)3 nonprofit charity set up to support the site) you can use a credit
use a direct Paypal link (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6SWYJD9SYAZHE),
or send a check to "NutritionFacts.org Inc."
c/o Michael Greger, 700 Professional Dr., Gaithersburg, MD 20879.
Hundreds of thousands of people like you benefit every month from the free
nutrition education they can get every day at NutritionFacts.org.
Did you see the latest testimonial I posted last week? Read Fred's inspiring
story here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=679724962044016&set=a.505323302817517.
I hope you'll consider chipping in. If you donate with a credit card (https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/),
you have the option to sign up for monthly donations, which really help me
budget for the future. Anyone signing up to make at least a $10 monthly donation
will receive complimentary sneak preview copies of my next two DVDs before
they're released to the public.
Michael Greger, M.D.
● Facebook: facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
● Twitter: twitter.com/nutrition_facts
● Podcast: bit.ly/NFpodcast
● Subscribe: bit.ly/nutritionupdates
● Donate: NutritionFacts.org/donate