The newest volume of my Latest in Clinical Nutrition DVD series is now
available as a video download or physical DVD (order here:
http://www.drgreger.org/dvds ). The
current batch of videos from volume 18 (http://nutritionfacts.org/2014/04/08/volume18/)
on NutritionFacts.org is set to run out soon, so starting this month and running
through until August, I'll be rolling out the videos from this new DVD, volume
19. The DVDs give folks the opportunity to sneak-preview videos months ahead of
time, watch them all straight through, and share them as gifts, but there is
nothing on the DVDs that won't eventually end up free online at
NutritionFacts.org. If you'd like the works--40+ hours of video--I have a
special on my complete DVD collection (http://www.drgreger.org/dvds)
Here's the list of chapters from the new volume 19 DVD -- a preview of what's to
come over the next few months on NutritionFacts.org:
1. Turning the Clock Back 14 Years
2. Longer Life Within Walking Distance
3. Do Vegetarians Get Enough Protein?
4. Anti-inflammatory Life Is a Bowl of Cherries
5. Gout Treatment with a Cherry on Top
6. Watermelon for Sore Muscle Relief
7. Cadmium and Cancer: Plant vs. Animal Foods
8. Turmeric Curcumin and Colon Cancer
9. Topical Application of Turmeric Curcumin for Cancer
10. When Low Risk Means High Risk
11. Broccoli: Sprouts vs. Supplements
12. Dark Chocolate and Artery Function
13. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Conflicts of Interest
14. Alzheimer's Disease: Grain Brain or Meathead?
15. Anti-Cancer Potential of Sweet Potato Proteins
16. The Best Way to Cook Sweet Potatoes
17. Cooking to Live Longer
18. Essential Tremor and Diet
19. Preventing Liver Cancer with Coffee?
20. What Diet Should Physicians Recommend?
21. Which Nut Fights Cancer Better?
22. Preventing Prediabetes by Eating More
23. Diabetics Should Take Their Pulses
24. Prevent Cancer from Going on TOR
25. Saving Lives by Treating Acne with Diet
26. Evidence-Based Medicine or Evidence-Biased?
Order my new DVD at
http://www.DrGreger.org/dvds or as a video download at
DVD Subscription If you were a regular supporter, you could be watching
the new DVD right now! I come out with new DVDs regularly (presently every 9
weeks but that might slip with the new book). If you'd like to automatically
receive them before they're even available to the public, please consider
becoming a monthly donor.
Anyone signing up on the donation page (https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/)
to become a $15 monthly contributor will receive the next three DVDs for free
(as physical DVDs, downloads, or both--your choice), and anyone signing up as a
$25 monthly contributor will get a whole year's worth of new DVDs. If you're
already signed up and didn't receive your volume 19 yet, please email Tommasina
and she'll make everything all better.
If you'd rather just watch all the videos online as they launch, but would still
like to support my work of serving up dietary sanity, you can make a
tax-deductible donation to NutritionFacts.org using a credit card (https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/),
a direct PayPal link (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6SWYJD9SYAZHE),
or sending a check to "NutritionFacts.org" c/o Michael Greger, 700 Professional
Dr., Gaithersburg, MD 20879.
I hope everyone has a great summer! Michael Greger M.D.
● Twitter: twitter.com/nutrition_facts
● Podcast: bit.ly/NFpodcast
● Subscribe: bit.ly/nutritionupdates
● Donate: NutritionFacts.org/donate