Animal Photos Index
95. Instructions to Dogs for Hugging a Baby
ATTENTION ALL DOGS!!! THE FOLLOWING ARE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR EVERY DOG TO KNOW : Instructions for properly hugging a baby:
1. First, spy a baby.
2. Second, be sure that the object you spied
was indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques. If you smell baby
powder and the wonderful aroma of wet diapers, this is indeed a baby.
3. Next you will need to flatten the baby before
actually beginning the hugging process. **Note: The added slobber should help in
future steps by making the "paw slide" easier.
4. The "paw slide"- Simply slide paws around
baby and prepare for possible close-up.
5. Finally, if a camera is present, you will
need to execute the difficult and patented "hug, smile, and lean" so as to
achieve the best photo quality.
Dogs, if this is properly done, it will secure you a warm, dry, climate-controlled environment for the rest of your life. Good Luck to all of you!